If you are looking at replacing or upgrading your current GPS system then you want to make sure you are getting the best GPS navigation for your money. One great option to consider is the Magellan RoadMate 9212T-LM and today we are going to take a closer look and review the 9212T-LM model to help you decide if it’s the tight GPS for you or not. You can check the current price here.
Features of the Magellan RoadMate 9212T-LM
- 7″ screen (high resolution) and touch screen.
- Comes with free map updates and traffic Alerts for lifetime.
- Compatible with the Magellan back-Up camera (for reversing and parallel parking), the camera accessory is sold differently (You can find it here).
- Very easy to set up and use. (Clear and Easy Directions).
- Landmark guidance feature making it easier to get around.
- Phantom ALERT feature where you receive warnings of red lights and also speed cameras along your route.
- Special feature to guide you directly to Garage entrances.
- Clear and loud voice to help you get to your destination quickly.
Who would like the Magellan RoadMate 9212T-LM
Anyone whom is looking for a quality GPS system will like the Magellan RoadMate 9212T-LM, It’s a great navigation system that is made to last and built to be extremely user friendly so you can focus on the road.
If you do want to spend a bit more money then we do also recommend the Garmin nüvi 2757LM 7-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS, It’s a bit more expensive but it’s really hard to go wrong with Garmin, they are probably one of the most popular GPS navigation systems in the market these days and customers speak very highly of their products.
Here are some common questions answered by us about the 9212T-LM that should help you;
Q. Will this GPS beep when it’s time to make a turning?
Q. Can you avoid high ways using this GPS?
Q. Is the 9212T-LM used by truck drivers?
A. Yes, it’s a quality GPS that is great for professional drivers too.
Q. Does it have an auto power feature?
A. It does, however it can be a bit temperamental but works most the time.
Q. Does it display your speed on the GPS?
Q. What is the battery life (if it’s not plugged in / being charged?)
A. 30 Minutes.
Q. How much does the GPS weigh?
A. 1.6 pounds.
Summary of the Magellan RoadMate 9212T-LM
I really like this model and Magellan is well known for making quality products so overall it’s a quality and easy to use GPS. From a price point of view, it’s very competitive especially considering you get the great life time updates for both map and traffic alerts. If you need a new personal or even professional GPS then this is a great option to consider.