It’s amazing how far GPS navigations systems have come, especially in terms of cost. When they first come out many years back it really did dent your wallet (or purse) when buying a GPS but a lot has changed and you don’t need to pay the earth. You can check the current price of the Carelove 7 here.
One such affordable options is the Carelove 7 inch Car GPS HD Screen Navigator which came out earlier this year (January 2016 to be exact) and we decided to take a closer look and review the Carelove GPS to see what it has to offer against some of the other great GPS navigation systems available in the market.
Features of The Carelove 7 inch Car GPS HD Screen Navigator
Here are some important things to know about the Carelove GPS system that should help you deciding if it’s the right system for you or not;
- It’s affordable, frankly probably one of the cheaper GPS systems I have come across You can see the latest price here.
- It’s available with a 5″ screen and also a 7″ screen, the 5″ is slightly cheaper so it’s probably better to go for the bigger screen given the small price difference.
- Comes with an 18 month warranty.
- Touch screen.
- Very easy to set up and use.
- Several planning modes such as Shortest path, automatic and even high speed priority in case you are in a rush.
- Lightweight (1 pound)
- 13 different languages available including: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Polish and more.
- Sound/voice is loud a clear so easy to understand.
- Also included in the box: 8GB build in card, Home + Car Charger, USB, Back Bracket (+ suction mount cup) and helpful user manual.
Who Would Like The Carelove 7 inch Car GPS HD Screen Navigator
Anyone who is looking for a budget GPS system that will get the job done will like this one, given it’s reasonably priced, it’s probably the lowest cost GPS available on the market. Perhaps you can planning a road trip and on a bit of a budget, in that case it’s a really good option for you. Or if you only use a GPS system a couple of times per year then it could also be a good option for you.
Of course if you did want to spend more and let’s say invest in another GPS (if you have a bit more budget) then I would say the Garmin nüvi 2757LM 7-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS is one to look at. It’s more expensive than the Carelove but if you someone whom is going to use a GPS daily (perhaps someone whom drives for a living) then it’s probably one of the best GPS navigation systems on the market.
Surprisingly the Carelove 7 inch Car GPS HD Screen Navigator also has some excellent customer feedback, a lot of people are boasting about the low cost of the item and how well it works (from setting it up to general use).